How do I take the Ovulation Test?
Using the test is simple! Here’s a quick overview of how it works:
- Pee in a cup (testing in the afternoon will give you the best chance of catching your surge)
- Dip the strip up to the MAX line for about 15 seconds.
- Let the strip sit for 5 minutes.
- Match the test line (on the left) to the chart on the wrapper to pinpoint the LH in your urine. Use the free MF app to scan and log your strip.
- Repeat each day so you can track your LH level. The darker the test line, the closer you are to an LH surge.
Click here to see the full instructions that come in every kit.