How do I take the Pregnancy Test?
- Test first thing in the morning. Your urine is the most concentrated when you wake up. If you test later in the day, avoid lots of fluids — too much water can dilute urine and impact the result.
- Open the foil wrapper right before use. When you’re ready to test, tear open the wrapper and remove the blue cap to expose the absorbent tip.
- Two options for testing:
- Pee on the absorbent tip. Keep the tip pointed down and pee on it for at least 5 second until it's completely wet.
- Or, pee in a clean cup. Then dip the absorbent tip into the urine for at least 5 seconds. Make sure urine doesn’t go past the arrow mark.
- Put the blue cap back on. Lay the test down flat and facing up.
- Let the test sit for 5 minutes before reading. That’s about enough time to listen to “Run the World (Girls).” Just make sure to read the result before 10 minutes pass or it will become invalid.